Raynes Park

The name Raynes Park was conjured up in the 1870s and was originally applied to the area south of the railway line where the local landowner, Richard Garth, Lord of the Manor of the adjacent parish of Morden, planned to develop a new garden suburb. The name came from the Rayne family, the previous landowners of the farmland on which Garth intended to build.

The railway station opened in 1871 and with its proximity to London, just 24 or so minutes away from London Waterloo, the area quickly became a popular place to live and many of the remaining green spaces were soon turned into housing developments.

Local Links

Raynes Park Station Train Times
Station Approach
Coombe Lane
London
SW20 0JY

Local Doctors in SW20 – Search here

Local Schools

Wimbeldon Ursuline Preparatory School

The Rowans

Raynes Park High School

If you are moving to or from Raynes Park, or need items of furniture or office equipment moved locally – click to call us now: Tel: 020 8945 7837